Monday, September 8, 2008

TJ Address Change

You can click on the pictures for a bigger view.


TJ has been transfered again. He was getting into trouble with the other 3 Elders so they had to move two of them out of the apartment about 4 miles away. He is having a good time and working hard.

His new address is:



116 Katie Lane

Bremen, GA 30110

Above are a couple of pictures of TJ with a couple of his companions. And about the fire? Well after one year, the missionaries get to burn a shirt. I hope his does not get into trouble!!!

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

Hi! I had no idea that you even had a blog! And I had no idea that TJ was on a mission and that Jake already graduated! haha. wow. They were just kids the last time I saw them. anyway, how is everybody? Looks like everyone is doing good! I'm glad. :)